What’s the harm if you can earn some extra money whilst maintaining your present occupation? Everyone have special skills and expertise which can be shared in exchange of some money.Well am not advising any get quick rich schemes.Make no mistake, you need to put in your effort and time to be successful.Here are some ways by which you can make money online legally.
Big List of Ways of Making Money Online
1. Blogging: Start a blog. If you have experience in any subject, you can share those with your readers.You earn earn revenue through advertising networks like Google AdSense and BuySellAds. You can even sell your own ads directly through Google DFP.
2. Newsletter: Launch a curated email newsletter using MailChimp and find sponsors or use a subscription model where people pay a fee to receive your newsletter. HackerNewletter, Now I Know and Launch.co are good examples which might inspire you.
3. You Tube Channel: Create your own YouTube channel and become a YouTube partner to monetize your videos. You may use Oneload to distribute the same video to multiple video sites. This is one of very popular ways of making money online.
4. Creative Selling: If you have a creative mind making things like handbags, jewelry, paintings, craft items – and sell them on Etsy, Flipkart,Snapdeal,ArtFire or eBay.
5. Ebook Selling: Write a book and publish it on the Kindle store, Google Play and iBooks. You can also sell your ebook to other retailers through services like Smashwoods and BookBaby.